Are you our new TRADE FINANCE professional, who is passionate about trade finance and motivated by business and fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy working with #digitalization, #AI and #global trade? Do you have curiosity to follow the trade finance trends?
We are looking for a proactive team-player with a positive can-do attitude to join our energetic trade finance team. In this position, you work closely with our global trade finance colleagues and have a key role in developing our trade finance tools towards digitalization. You support our business lines to help to mitigate financial risks and safeguard project margins. In this position you will help to ensure that Valmet Treasury and Contract Policies are applied in terms of contractual guarantees. The position is located at Valmet's head office in Keilaniemi Espoo.
The position holder is responsible for
- GlobalTrade Platform administration, support and development as well as training the internal counterparties
- Contractual guarantee administration: Bank and Corporate Guarantees
- Providing hands on support for Business Lines on contractual guarantee issuance
- Trade Finance reporting
- Strong position on different trade finance digitalization projects
To be successful in this position we expect you to have
- Experience (3-5 years) of working in trade finance or treasury in global business environment
- Diploma in finance or equivalent
- Knowledge of Bank and Corporate Guarantees and Letter of Credit, basics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; Finnish skill is an advantage
- Good excel skills and experience about Office 365 tools
- SWIFT (MT798) knowledge is a benefit
- Ability to work independently, be flexible and adapt to changing situations and timetables
- Requires to be precise with numbers
- Ability to organize own work and timetables
- Ability to Work in multicultural matrix organization, build-up and maintain relations across multiple regions and areas
- Interest in new digital technologies and robotics
Most importantly, we're hoping to find a team member who has passion for trade finance and is always willing to learn more. You are proactive, organized, and positive under pressure and want to be part of developing our winning team.
What we can offer to you?
At Valmet, you will work with a professional, global and development-oriented trade finance network with lots of learning opportunities. In this position, you cooperate with several functions and external partners and get an opportunity to work in a truly global company.
If you want to know more about the role, please contact Marika Toikka, Director, Trade and Export Finance, tel. +358 50 4655869 preferably on July 2 at 9:30-10:30 or on August 4 at 14:00-15:00
or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this sounds like your next career step, please send your application with your CV in English as soon as possible but at the latest by August 8, 2021 via the link provided.
Valmet Finland is a smoke-free workplace.
When everything works togetherValmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. Our commitment to moving our customers' performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how - and above all, teamwork.We build machines the size of a football field, maintain entire mills and innovate solutions to utilize renewables. Think about the scale of our work and you'll get a feeling of what kind of people we need and how they need to collaborate.Every day there are Valmet teams around the world who share the feeling of achieving something great - that feeling when everything works together.Join the team! www.valmet.com/careers