Were looking for a full-time Transformation program Communications Trainee for our client in Espoo. In this role, you would be supporting internal communications and content as part of the transformation program team. Were looking for a soon-to-graduate or freshly graduated marketing and communication enthusiast, with high interest towards digital services and solutions and ideally some previous experience in planning and creating editorial content for different channels. If this sounds like a job for you, read more and leave your application below!
You are offered
• A great chance to develop your expertise at a well-known global company
• A versatile role within a unit developing global services and solutions
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
In this role you would be working as a part of our clients unit specific transformation program. Transformation is focusing on creating more agile organization and to ensure that unit is able to deliver according to targets set by the companys strategy. You would be supporting the transformation by acting as internal communicator who creates interesting content about workshops, events, transformation activities etc and also organizes communication events. You would be utilizing existing company channels e.g. Teams, intranet, videos etc for communications. You would also support transformation stream leads in creating inspiring communication content.
Your main duties include:
• Creating proactively content for internal channels
• Creating communication material for different forums and events in relation to the transformation
• Working as a part of a transformation program team in organization which is developing digital services and solutions
• Other communications and marketing tasks assigned to you
Etsimämme henkilö on
• Suitable academic background in marketing or communications (or similar) - you can be in the final stages of your studies or freshly graduated
• High interest towards digital solutions and services, excellent communications and related skills (e.g. written content creation and creating visually pleasing materials in different channels)
• Some experience in planning, creating and distributing editorial content for different channels
• Ability to take initiative and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Great communication skills in English
Former experience in international companies is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
• Start: As soon as possible
• Work extent: Until the end of 2021 (There may be a possibility to extend the contract. Need for possible continuation will be reviewed and communicated in good time before the original agreement ends)
• Location: Espoo (and occasional visits to Hyvinkää)
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our client is one of the leading companies in their industry. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services.
Kysyttävää? firstname.lastname@example.org, Ilmoitusnumero: 15055244