Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a VHDL Design Engineer at ABB Oy, Distribution Solutions in Vaasa or Tampere, you will be researching and developing new VHDL related features for our state-of-the-art protection relays family in co-operation with other talented research and development team members.
Reporting to the Development Manager, your skills and technical expertise will contribute to a variety of design projects.
- Researching and developing new VHDL related features for our state-of-the-art protection relays family
- Co-operation with other talented research and development team members and other stakeholders
- Analyzing and specifying requirements, implementing, verifying and documenting the FPGA solution
- Practical/hands-on work with embedded product development
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a relevant field
- VHDL design experience with FPGAs and SoCs
- Good knowledge in HDL simulation tools, for instance ModelSim
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English. Finnish and other languages are an asset
- Design experience with Soft Processor Core, experience with C programming language
- Knowledge of GIT and continuous integration, industrial Ethernet protocols and implementing digital signal processing algorithms is beneficial
More about us:
ABB's Distribution Solutions Division provides utility, industrial and commercial customers with safe, smart and sustainable technologies for the distribution of electricity. With ABB AbilityTM enabled digital solutions at its core, our extensive portfolio includes distribution automation products, switching, limiting, measuring and sensing devices, switchgear, modular substation packages, and related services.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
Yhteystiedot: For more information contact Development Manager Tuomo Rintamäki, tel. +358 50 334 3150.
Työpaikan osoite: Muottitie 2 A, 65320 VAASA
Työ alkaa: As soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 23.12.2021
Jätä hakemus: Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position by December 23, 2021 at https://careers.abb/global/en/job/80520434/VHDL-Design-Engineer. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 22.11.2021
TE-palvelujen ilmoitusnumero: 11074066
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä