Posti has always been the company next door. In every village in Finland, on every street corner, we’ve been at the center of communication. Sustainability has been at the core of our operations. In 2011, we were the world’s first carbon-neutral postal operator. Since 2015, all of our services in Finland have been 100 % carbon-neutral and our sustainability is ranked among the top 1 % globally according to EcoVadis. Today sustainability is at the core of our company strategy and purpose. We have set ourselves an ambitious target of being Zero-Carbon by 2030 and we are committed to our purpose of “Responsibly delivering what matters to you – on your terms”. We are now strengthening our team working towards the ambitious Zero Carbon goals in the faster than ever growing business area; Parcel and eCommerce.
Would you be our new
Zero Carbon Lead
to join our enthusiastic and growing Parcel and eCommerce Operations in Helsinki?
In this role you will Lead Parcel and eCommerce initiatives related to our Zero Carbon targets and communicate our success story in achieving our ambitions inside and outside our organization.
In this role you will:
- Lead the Zero Carbon 2030 program in Parcel and eCommerce
- Hands on manage projects related to our asset & fleet transformation towards green targets in PeC
- Actively drive forward green technology R&D and feasibility studies for transportation and sorting functions
- Ensure that information of Zero Carbon initiatives and roadmap is shared inside BG for purposes like promoting Posti as an industry forerunner in marketing and communications
- Develop Parcel and eCommerce Zero Carbon related reporting and analytics and be our go to person in relevant figures and KPI progression
- Be our contact point and active participator towards group level initiatives and represent Parcel and eCommerce in Zero Carbon Core team
Would this be you?
- Visionary and open mindset, and a burning ambition to drive forward transformation
- Discipline and determination in working manners combined to strong project management skills
- Strong analytical and financial reporting & data management abilities
- Hands-on approach and at ease with all levels of an organization
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in EHQS, engineering or science related field
- Knowledge of industry EHQS standards and guidance for compliance
- Experience minimum 5 years relevant work positions
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English, Swedish an advantage
- Sector-specific experience from logistics, transportation and consumer brands is an asset.
You will have a unique opportunity to drive sustainability in a company that affects the daily lives of millions of customers. The transformation within Posti will give you a great opportunity to develop your own career and expertise through a wide range of tasks, development projects and training programs.
We also offer Eazybreak culture, sport and commuting benefits and an excellent gym and group sports at our modern office in Ilmala, Helsinki.
Would this be your next career move? Please leave your application including your compensation expectation by 8th August 2021 via Posti's recruitment system. We are enjoying our summer holidays in July but we wanted to give a great possibility for you to consider your next career steps during the summer. However, due to this we hope that you will accept a delay in the application process. We will start processing applications as soon as we are back at work in the beginning of August. Have a lovely summer :)
For more information about this position, please contact Head of Development, Network Management and EHQS Tommi Suojanen, +358 50 361 7595 on Wednesday 7th of July at 13.-15.00.
Everyone in Finland knows Posti but no so many people really know what Posti is all about. We have a history of nearly 400 years and we play an important role in making everyday life smoother. Posti is much more than just a service company and our portfolio is wider than you can even imagine. Explore!