Samankaltaisia työpaikkoja kuin tämä
Are you ready to take Leap forward and to grow as a global champion? Do you aspire to become a professional in Global Financial Operations as an enthusiastic and energetic Accountant to a global Supplier Invoices Team?
If you answered yes, you might be the one we're looking for!
Valmet's Global Financial Operations is now seeking accounting professionals who feels comfortable to work in global matrix organization.
Supplier Invoices team is responsible for processing supplier invoices from invoice arrival to transfer to ERP; processing and monitoring of incoming invoices and invoices in flow, providing advice to end-users, supplier master data maintenance, invoice basic data validation, invoice verification and invoice posting to accounts payable also ensuring that supplier invoices include all legal and minimum information required by Valmet.
Valmet's Global Financial Operations is a center of excellence with more than 120 team members from 10+ nationalities. We are owners of Valmet's operative Accounting and invest heavily on process harmonization and software automation. We are ambitious and passionate in developing our processes and team competences members.
In this role you are responsible for
- System set-up incl. master data for invoice processing (Basware)
- Invoice processing
- PO Invoice processing incl. 3-way matching
- VTG Invoice processing incl. 3-way matching
- Non-PO Invoice Processing
- Recurring Invoices by using Basware payment plans
- Self-billing Invoices by using Basware payment plans
- Budged-based Invoice matching by using Basware payment plans
- Legal requirements and basic data validation incl. Tax handling
- Process corrections and improvements (e.g. PO-usage, VAT)
- Invoice posting process flow monitoring and follow-up daily basis
- GRINYA-accounts monitoring and issues escalation and follow-up
- Training end-to-end process and legal requirements to Supply Chain
We are looking for an experienced financial professional who can work well under pressure, identify critical topics and create positive and productive working atmosphere.
Process financial documents and transactions and manage interfaces including reconciliations. Work includes checking and validating data to ensure that all accounting dimensions and other data in transactions are valid and correct.
- Responsible for performing accounting activities to comply with reporting requirements, accounting principles (IFRS) and other regulations.
- Specialist in own area, covering audit-trail in own responsibility area
- Work contains processing financial transactions, accounts reconciliations, checking and analyzing financial data
- Identifies and understands requirements and gaps in solutions and effectively conducts change management.
- Works closely with Supply Chain and other stakeholders
To be successful in this role you have
- Knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting and/or a recognized accounting qualification
- Previous working experience within financial accounting and reporting
- Capabilities to work independently and solve or escalate identified issues.
- Self-motivated drive to fulfill requirements and meet timelines.
- Ability to identify critical topics and process issues where necessary
- Good communication skills and ability to operate efficiently within own network.
- Good in written and spoken English and Finnish, competence in other languages is an advantage
and Basware IA -system knowledge is seen as an advantage for this position.
Our working environment is team-oriented, international and inspiring. We encourage and value an innovative culture that suits development minded people who enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment full of opportunities. We offer the possibility to develop your skills and make a difference in our company. You will be part of a team of professionals who respect each other and work well together.
This position can be based in Jyväskylä, Tampere or Järvenpää.
If you are interested in taking the next step on your career path send your application by 9th of May 2021, via the link provided. For more information about this position, please contact Kimmo Paldanius, Manager, Supplier Invoices, +358504777846, Kimmo.email@example.com or Leena Järvinen, Manager, Supplier Invoices, +358 503070115, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are already waiting for your application and we will review the applications as we receive them.
The collective agreement for salaried employees will be applied to this position.
Valmet Finland is a non-smoking workplace.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 14,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers' performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how - and above all, teamwork.
Join the team! www.valmet.com/careers