Do you thrive towards the manufacturing industry and want to become a part of the companys journey of transforming from a traditional forest industry company into a renewable growth company? We are currently looking for a Data Engineer to our client Stora Enso. The role is a good fit for a person with a relevant university degree, coding and Azure knowledge as well as a high motivation to develop and learn more. If you also have understanding of the possibilities of data and technology, this might be the chance youve been looking for - please apply soon!
As a Data Engineer you will be joining the Paper unit and become a part of managing the companys data capabilities. You will spend your time mostly designing, building and developing modern data pipelines and data streams. In addition to working closely together with your colleagues, you will have the support of the Group IT and the Business unit. Your preferred location is Helsinki and you can work partly remote.
You are offered
• Interesting opportunity to develop your skills within a global company
• possibility to learn from various business processes
• Support from your skilled colleagues
• Encouraging work environment
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
• Design, build, develop and maintain modern data pipelines and data streams, mainly in Microsoft Azure and SQL
• Drive capacity optimization within the existing and future solutions.
• Maintain high service level for specified data and analytics solutions
• Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality (and validation), ensuring data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes
• Convert data into business insights by Power BI visualization
• Manage the technical development roadmap and pipeline
• Proactively seek opportunities to best utilize available technology to drive business value
• Work closely together with stakeholders to identify opportunities for business process automation and re-engineering
• Ensure efficient best practice and information sharing between Paper mills and business functions
Etsimämme henkilö on
• University level degree in Business Administration, IT or other suitable degree
• Some experience across the Microsoft Azure Data Stack and SQL database
• Coding knowledge and some experience in programming languages (e.g. Python, R, Git)
• Some experience on data visualizations is an advantage (e.g. Power BI)
• Interest towards the manufacturing industry and willingness to learn more
• Understanding of the technology and data usage
• Fluent English skills, other languages (Finnish, Swedish, German, Dutch) an advantage
As a person you are
• Self-driven, with getting things done- attitude
• Able to take on new challenges and drive them to conclusion
• Great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
Start: in December 2021 - January 2022
Work extent: 12 months with the the possibility to extend
Location: Helsinki, partial remote work possible
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client Stora Enso that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden construction and paper. We employ some 25 000 people in more than 30 countries and our shares are listed on the Helsinki (STEAV, STERV) and Stockholm (STE A, STE R) stock exchanges. Packaging Solutions division develops and sells world class fiber-based packaging products and services. We constantly innovate and find new ways to replace fossil-based packaging with renewable, eco-friendly alternatives. Our high-end packaging solutions are used by leading customers and brands across multiple industries.
Kysyttävää? firstname.lastname@example.org, Ilmoitusnumero: 15063531