Samankaltaisia työpaikkoja kuin tämä
We are searching for a Jr. Project Manager for Lappset to oversee different projects both in Finland and abroad. Have you always wanted to be in charge of meaningful and challenging projects? Are you in your element when dealing with hectic timetables and customer communication? If you answered yes, you might be the person that we are looking for!
As a Jr. Project Manager, you will oversee multiple projects and lead an internal team of professionals. Your responsibility is to be in charge of the whole project from the planning phase until customer handover. The daily duties include work and resource planning, project scheduling and problem solving. You will be working side-by-side with a more senior Project Manager, but you will get more responsibility as you grow into the role. The projects are related to e.g. building themed activity attractions, both in Finland and abroad. The position may include some travelling, so a drivers license and willingness to travel is a must.
In this position, you will work both with the clients and internal personnel, and you will be in daily contact with multiple stakeholders. For this reason, we are looking for someone with great communications skills in addition to a self-driven and organized way of working.
You are offered
• The possibility to oversee multiple project both in Finland and abroad
• Diverse and challenging daily duties
• As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future
• Oversee multiple projects from start to finish together with a more senior Project Manager
• Work and resource planning, project scheduling and problem solving
• Stakeholder communication and customer service
Etsimämme henkilö on
• Suitable educational background
• Understanding of project management
• Good IT skills
• A drivers license (B)
• Fluent English language skills, Finnish language skills are seen as an advantage
Relevant project work experience is considered as an advantage.
Knowledge of project management tools, such as MS Project, Planet, and Tocoman, are also considered an advantage.
• Customer service oriented
• Start: As soon as possible
• Work extent: Permanent employment
• Location: Rovaniemi area (remote work is possible), Helsinki
• Contact information: All questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Read more about Lappset Group Oy.
Kysyttävää? email@example.com, Ilmoitusnumero: 15053303