Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you will have the ownership and you will coordinate activities to ensure that our products remain compliant with the relevant regulations and standards. Reporting to the Product Compliance Team Leader in the Quality Department, you will understand the requirements related to different areas of product compliance - not just from an internal point of view, but also from the perspective of our customers and the authorities.
- Improving our customer experience by ensuring that our documentation related to product compliance and processes meets the needs of our customers and government officials
- Coordinating product compliance processes to obtain test reports, statements and certificates related to your own responsibility area
- Keeping up to date with standards and implementing initiatives to improve our product compliance engineering framework
- Providing expert assistance to colleagues within the organization, acting as an internal expert promoting product compliance culture
- Taking responsibility of product compliance tasks on material compliance and helping colleagues on other common compliance areas
- A M.Sc. or B.Sc. in in electrical engineering, environmental engineering or other relevant field of study
- Basic knowledge of power electronics and electrical designs
- An understanding of material compliance regulations, electrical safety, the LV Directive, EMC, UL, CSA, RoHS, Reach, Functional safety and/or other relevant areas related to product compliance
- Systematic and analytical problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to manage large amounts of data using different tools such as Excel Pivot tables and SAP
- Competence in documenting, visualizing, and simplifying complex topics so that they are easy for others to understand
- Ability to work independently to drive things forward with good teamwork skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
More about us:
ABB Drive Products is a technology leader serving industries, infrastructure and machine builders with world-class drives and softstarters. With our products, global scale and local presence, we help our customers to improve energy efficiency, productivity and safety. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success. We all together make the difference for our customers every day.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
Yhteystiedot: For more information, contact Toni Tolonen, tel. +358 50 3357 690 on Mondays 13-14 Finnish time (CET+1) on June 21 or 28.
Työpaikan osoite: Hiomotie 13, 00380 HELSINKI
Työ alkaa: As soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 02.08.2021
Jätä hakemus: Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position with the jo ID 78850415 by August 2, 2021 at https://careers.abb/global/en/home. We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 16.06.2021
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä