Are you a specialist of export logistics with good co-operation skills? Would you like to utilize your expertise in our versatile global projects?
We are looking for a Project Forwarder to join our Paper Finland Logistics team in Järvenpää. This is a temporal position with a duration of 1 year.
As a Project Forwarder your main duty is to plan and issue documentation needed in international trade for project shipments from various origins to Valmet's end customers globally in close cooperation with our Shipping and Project operations.
Your main responsibilities also include:
- Issuing and updating export documents for named delivery projects according to project schedules and requirements
- Issuing LC invoices and other documents required for presentation to bank
- Participating in project shipping RFQ:s and negotiations
- Other operational duties including Intrastat reporting and transport bookings for single shipments
Expectations to you
To be successful in this position, you most probably have:
- A suitable degree e.g. Business Administration
- Prior work experience
- Good communication and co-operation skills
- Good knowledge of commercial and trade terms and Letter of Credit (LC)
- Basic knowledge of shipping and different modes of transportation
- Basic knowledge of customs and country of origin issues
- Stress tolerance and problem-solving capability
- Understanding of customer needs and business requirements, both internal and external
- Fluent in Finnish and English, any other languages are an asset
At Valmet, you work in a professional, global and developing logistics network with various learning opportunities. In this position you perform core export and documentation processes and get familiar with our exciting global business environment.
Would you like to know more? Please contact Ritva Natunen, Senior Manager, PAP Logistics Finland, tel. +358-400-605964, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this opportunity sounds like a fit for you, please send your application and your CV via the link provided latest June 14th.
Valmet Finland is a smoke-free workplace.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 13,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers' performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how - and above all, teamwork.
Join the team! www.valmet.com/careers